Calling all marketing superstars…
The time has totally come. The inbox is exploding and we need some super talented peeps to come and play with us and our amazing clients at The Measured Marketer!
We are calling out for a mix of dynamic and experienced marketing superstars to join our team in Newcastle! There’s full and part-time Account and Project Managers roles we’re looking to fill that require strong digital marketing experience. These roles will be working with TMM and a range of our clients in the implementation of the digital marketing strategies we write. This can be anything from managing a new website build, setting up and managing social media channels, content development, campaign creation and execution of advertising across traditional and online channels, and scheduling projects across our network of freelancers and niche service providers.
- A passion and in-depth understanding of digital marketing
- Exceptional writing skills with an ability to deliver content under pressure, maximising every opportunity
- Experience in SEM via Google and Social Media platforms
- Dynamic and autonomous as well as hardworking and proactive
- High level organisation skills, a proven capability to implement initiatives, a track record of meeting tight deadlines, and the ability to drive change programs, roll up your sleeves and GSD!
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- High level attention to detail and a love to measure what you do. Fluent in the interpretation of analytical tools
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- A sense of humor – and ideally a love (or tolerance) of disco music
- A degree in Communications or Marketing with digital marketing qualifications or demonstrated experience and attributes
Why work with The Measured Marketer?
We believe that many businesses are not achieving their full potential. We want to help business owners achieve their goals and prepare for the future. We want companies to be more efficient – with their time and their money and create great, rewarding and ongoing relationships with their clients. We believe all companies can stand out from the crowd and want to help our clients stay ahead of their competitors. We believe that being accountable and focusing on constant improvement can drive returns far greater than financial. We believe that we can drive significant change and betterment in the lives of the people we work with. Our team will be a big part of that.
TMM values are based on Authenticity, Contribution, Effectiveness, Gratitude and Joy. We recognise and want to work with talented people with diverse mindsets, who are curious and constantly seeking a challenge.
If you’d like to apply for one of these roles (which we really hope you do!), please submit your resume and a cover letter to Jacqui@themeasuredmarketer.com.au
Applications close Thursday 20 April.