The role of Social Media for Business
The role of social media in your business
You have probably heard before “Social media is here to stay” and that is certainly true. With this in mind, it is worth considering how your business (you might also consider yourself as a business or brand) can utilise the channels available to communicate with customers, fans and prospects.
We can use social media for business to:
- provide an identity to who we are and the products or services that we offer
- encourage people to sign up and start a relationship with us
- Target people who might not otherwise know about our products or service or what our companies represent
- associate ourselves with our peers, that may be serving the same target market
- drive people to our website
- create an ongoing relationship with customers to continually educate
- share offers and value-adds to build the relationship
- use our customer’s social networks to recommend our products and services
Key benefits of social media for businesses
- Allows you to engage directly with your customers and prospects
- Expands your reach so more people can hear your messages and learn about your offering
- It personalises the “brand” and helps you to spread your message in a relaxed and conversational way
- Facilitates networking and connecting with peers – particularly in the B2B space
- Allows you to respond quickly to enquiries as well as positive and negative reviews
- Gives you access to the increasing number of mobile users
Ready to move into the next phase of business growth for your business? Sign up for our email below.
Still not 100% sure or want a little more strategic help with your marketing? That’s what we do!
Contact me (Jacqui Daley)and the team: (02) 4989 6000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org