At The Measured Marketer being Environmentally conscious is important to us. It is always important, but especially on World Environment Day (June 5th) to think about our impact on the world.
Everyone on the team at The Measured Marketer has a branded keep-cup and we make an effort to use them as much as possible and gift them to clients so that we can all make an impact.
We use Who Gives A Crap toilet paper and all the standard stuff like keeping our recycling separated and into the right bins.
This really is only the tip of the iceberg and there are so many things we can all do to help make sure the world is a better place for the future of the planet. Here are a couple of quick win suggestions that might help you from today.
- Stainless Steel Straws such as Sprocket & Steel
- Give a recycled book as a gift like Secret Book Stuff
- Take 3 for the Sea every time you go for a walk, pick up 3 pieces of rubbish and put them in a bin.
- Donate items to charities rather than rubbish (when possible)
- Spend your money on experiences instead of things
- Skip the plastic bag
- Use refillable bottles and containers
We would love to hear about the changes you have made to make an impact. Comment on socials and share the journey.